Add details of your CPD events for free, or create a “featured listing” for an extra fee.
Below are a few tips to help you successfully submit details of your course:
- WHERE AND WHEN: Only submit details of your event once location and time have been confirmed.
- BE CAREFUL: Take care when entering event details to ensure potential attendees have access to the correct details on the course you are organising.
- COST: Enter the price of attending the course as a minimum price (in figures only) and maximum price (in figures only) so site users can filter the courses they find by minimum price.
- CONCESSIONS: Some events may vary in price dependent on association membership, date of booking, etc. If this is the case, it is essential you explain these concessions clearly to potential attendees in the body of your event description.
- LOCATION: If the venue hosting your event has been featured previously, details should appear as you type its name into the “location name” field. If this is the case, please check to ensure previously entered venue details are correct.
- ADDITIONAL VENUE DETAILS: If you are required to enter details of the venue, please try to make the description of the location as descriptive as possible, including details such as:
- Facilities in the location (e.g. accommodation, restaurant or bar)
- Transport links
- Disabled access
- Parking for attendees